The UK’s original designer and seller of alternative foundation systems to concrete slabs requested assistance to revamp its marketing and sales activities.
The business requirement
Whitewall Services was referred to this unique business to help it recover its market position, engage with major new distributors and create a Sales Manager position.
Working with Swift Foundations, Whitewall Services produced a marketing strategy setting out key communication activity and themes for a 12-month period. This strategy introduced a regular programme of marketing and communication activity aimed at both the domestic DIY market and commercial sector. Revised names for each product were introduced to allow a clear definition of each product and its usage. Whitewall Services identified additional uses for the products as well as new sectors for the products to be sold into. More use of social media was encouraged to bring the products to the attention of key distributers and on-sellers. Informed by the marketing strategy, a sales plan was created to support the creation of a new sales manager position attracting a number of high quality candidates.
Benefits to the company
- Focused Marketing Strategy created
- New product brochures produced
- Continuous marketing and communication activity introduced
- Measurable activities and results
- Greater usage of social media to engage potential on-sellers
- Creation of a Sales Plan to follow up marketing activity
- Recruitment of an experienced Sales Manager to take business forward
Here’s what our client said